Friday, August 30, 2013

Canvas Blank By Rochelle S.


    

Hello!!!  Today I'll be sharing with you another fun project with  Linnie Blooms Canvas Shapes!!!

For this project, I used Linnie Blooms Canvas Blanks and Leaves:


I love how the chevrons on the Canvas Blank came out!  I used Mr. Huey's spray with Heidi Swapp stencil.  The color on the canvas with the stitching works so well together.

I used 3 of the Linnie Blooms Canvas large Leaves to create the flower.  I used Tattered Angels Glam and Glaze to color the leaves. Here's a close up:


What I love about Linnie Blooms Canvas Blanks is that you can create right on the canvas blank and then add the blank to a variety of projects.  I can add this blank to an album cover, to a larger canvas board,  put it in a shadow box, add it to a scrapbook page, a card or just leave it as is. :)

You can find these blanks and more canvas pieces at Linnie Blooms

Thank you for stopping by!

~Rochelle Spears 

1 comment:

  1. LOVE!! The chevron stencil and spray worked SO well on the canvas . . . can't wait to try spraying my canvas pieces!!

    ReplyDelete