Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Meet the Designers - Julie Kraling

Hi Everyone!  My name is Julie Kraling and live in central Iowa with my Husband and 12 year old twin girls.  My family is everything to me.  They are the loves of my life.  My daughters amaze me with the things they can do at such a young age.  The other love of my life is crafting.  It is the calm in my crazy life.  I love paper- love the feel, the smell, and texture, and I love to create with it.  I am happiest and am my truest self when I am creating.  My crafting style changes with my mood but I always have to use some ribbon on my projects!  You can see my ever changing style at my blog “ A Little Bit of Bling” http://jk-littlebitofbling.blogspot.com/.  If I am not in my craft room you can probably find me in the kitchen cooking (which is another love), riding bikes with my girls, or loving on my pets.  I look forward to my time on the Linnie Blooms team and hope that I can inspire you in some small way.

No comments:

Post a Comment