Saturday, September 7, 2013

Altered Cigar Box

Hi There!  Kisha here again with another fun DT project. I can't tell you how much I love creating with Linnie Blooms canvas and canvas shapes.  Such an awesome textured element to create with.  So let's get started!


The bird nest was created by using the threads left over from altered my journal last month.  Always hold on to those threads ladies, you never know where you can use them.

Below is a video on how I altered my cigar box.

 
Products used:
 
 
 
 
 
 


I hope I have left you all feeling inspired to create with canvas.  Take a look in Linnie Blooms shop and fill up your cart with canvas and gelatos.  Also, take a look at the new Canvas book she has in store...I'm making my purchase now to be sure I get one before they sell out!  WOOT!!
 
Have a wonderful weekend!
 
Kisha

1 comment:

  1. Adore this project! LOVE the reverse chicken wire stencil with the crackle paste and perfect pearl powder!!

    ReplyDelete