Monday, September 23, 2013

Bootiful Banner Decor

Hi there....Laura here with my second guest designer post here at
Linnie Blooms.  This time I've used the Linnie Blooms canvas blanks.
These have so many options.....here is my Halloween decor project:

I used three together to make this spooktacular "BOO" banner!
I used Dylusions Spray Ink to color the blanks, then went back
and stamped them in black ink with a script stamp.  I frayed the
edges a bit, and then brushed them with black paint using an
Adirondack paint dauber.  Eyelets and twine connect the pieces
of the banner.  Glittered chipboard letters and a little bling finish it
off with a spooky sentiment.

Here's a closer look:
 

Thanks for stopping by today, and you can find these fun canvas
pieces (and SO much more) in the Linnie Blooms store HERE, so
you can make your own spooky home decor!

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute banner!! Love how versatile theses shapes are!!!

    ReplyDelete