Saturday, September 14, 2013

Feeling Like Fall

I LOVE Fall!  Maybe because I'm a Wisconsinite and the fall weather is the most perfect for us!  So today as I sit down to make some fall cards, I thought I would also show you some of my other fall cards.
I

My Linnie Shapes are very well suited for cardmakers!  Here I used my house and some pendants.  The house was colored with a Faber-Castell Gelato and a little water.  The pendants with some Folk Arts Buttercup acrylic paint (love "buttercup")!

This card was super-duper simple!  I cut my designer paper and folded it like a matchbook.  Then I die-cut my Linnie Blank with Die-namics leaf die and simply adhered it to the cardstock with the pretty design peeking through.  The edges were highlighted with Ranger Distress Stain in Antique Linen.  Like I said, 'super-duper' simple!
This last card features one of the new Linnie Shapes coming out in my next release, later this month -- trees.  For these I colored them with Faber-Castell Gelatos and highlighted the edges with my favorite brown Faber-Castell Big Brush Stampers Marker.  The words peeking out from the curled top left corner is a piece of tissue paper from Brave Girls Club, which I simply glued down to my cardstock.  If you ever order anything from the Brave Girls online shop, you will receive your goods wrapped in this yummy tissue paper!  You can also order the tissue on their website!  Reuse-Repurpose-Recycle people!!

I hope you enjoyed my cards on this beautiful fall day!  Enjoy it!

Linda

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I LOVE those trees!! Can't wait for your next release!! And I will say, that Faber-Castell Gelatos+Linnie Shapes = amazing!

    ReplyDelete