Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Thinking of You

Hi there friends!  It's Kisha here again sharing another crafty project.  Today, I've created a thinking of you card using Linnie Blooms canvas butterfly.  For this project, I chose to work a little different with my canvas piece.  I actually chose to not create using multi-mediums and distressing.  Though, I kept it fairly simple, I hope you like the the technique I used to ad a bit of shabby to the butterfly.


You can follow this link to take a peek of my YouTube video - http://youtu.be/zhlBZKCRwjI or click below


This was such a quick card to complete, which is great when you suddenly need a simple yet meaningful sentiment.


The canvas butterfly I used on my card can be found here.  Also, there are so many great items and NEW items in the shop.  Take a hop over to see what's new in the shop and get crafty with us!

Have a super great week!

Kisha

No comments:

Post a Comment