Sunday, November 24, 2013


"A Shabby Christmas" 
One of the new trends this year has been Shabby Chic..

With that in mind, I decided to make this cute 3 in 1 embellishment..

It can be used as a adorable decoration for my burlap bag, ready to be filled with goodies.. I attached it with a small clothespin..

It also serves as a To: and From: tag , so my gift gets into the right hands..

Lastly, after all the great gift giving, It can be used as an ornament on the tree :)

I used the cute Linnie Blooms Canvas Stocking.. It's such a good size!! I left it natural and only darkened the edges with Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress Stain..



Next, I used some little scraps of lace, beads, and pom-pom trim from  my stash.. (everybody has those little snippets around :) I added a few flowers and a small piece of a snowflake Christmas ornament.. Topped it off with just a dab of Snow-Tek for a "snowy" look.. 


Thank You for stopping by and checking out Linnie Blooms DT Blog!!
These canvas pieces are soooo much fun to play with.. If your new here, take a look around and see what other FUN projects the Design Team have came up with :)

 Linnie Blooms - by Linda Barutha
Twitter:  LLLCreate

Direct link to the online shop:  http://linda-barutha.squarespace.com/shop/

1 comment: