Monday, November 4, 2013

Thankful

The changing of the season, the cool breezes and the falling of such beautiful leaves, also brings the planning of the holiday season. Time to plan for holiday gatherings with family, menus and long awaited visits from dear friends and family. This always brings me to think of all of my blessings and, all that I'm grateful for. Which brings me to the Thanksgiving tag book I created.


I also created a quick Christmas card using the canvas evergreen tree.


Here's a video describing what I created. **I apologize for the video being split I can't begin to explain what happened the reason I had to split it** I hope you enjoy.



Canvas leaves and tree used:
IMG_0559.JPGIMG_0552.JPG


I hope this has inspired you to create your own Thanksgiving mini. It's always great to get your kids and even other family members involved in expressing what they are thankful for. Plus you are creating memories that can be passed on from generation to generations.

Have a wonderful week!

1 comment: