Wednesday, May 21, 2014

May Challenge - April showers bring May flowers...

Happy Wednesday! Today I want to share my creation using the Linnie Blooms Bloom Stencil and Mask. I used the stencil to create a layered flower for the cover of this simple gift journal.




I took four 12x 6 sheets of craft paper folded them in half (to create 6x6)
I stacked them on one another in order to create the writing area of the journal.
I added a 6x6 patterned paper for the cover. Then I attached the flower and leaves I created with the Linnie bloom mask.
I then punched holes at the top below the folds and used black fiber to create a binding.
I added a sentiment, a button, some liquid pearls... Voila!


This is a simple but beautiful gift that I really enjoyed making!
Thanks for taking time to check out my challenge design!

Please join me for more projects at www.jessicalibasci.wordpress.com
Let's Scatter Joy one card at a time!!
Jessica LiBasci

5 comments: