Friday, June 20, 2014

Altered Journal Dreamer....

Hi friends... It's me Scrappin Madge! I am super excited to bring to you a couple more pages to my Altered Journal.  But before I do I want to direct you to the Linnie Blooms Store. This is the magical store that brings your creativity to life! If you love mixed media then you will for sure Love Linnie Blooms!!! Click {HERE} to shop!!!

Now onto my project.  

For this page I stamped and used paints to create this fun effect.  I love angels so I had to add these Tim Holtz Angel wings and crown to the page.  I love how it turned out!


For this fun pocket I added some shimmer blue paint to the top, and used Heidi Swapp Misters to ink the rest of the pocket.  I then added some gold Heidi Swapp to the pocket as well.  When dry I added a fun chalkboard flair button from AC to the pocket.


You may have seen this tag in my last post.  This tag goes inside of the pocket.  I used black ink and stamps to create this fun picture.  I also added some paint and mists to create this fun canvas tag.




This is the back of the tag.  I wanted to leave this plain so it didn't take away from the front of this tag.  I misted with some Lindy's Stamp gang to get this awesome color. 

I hope that you liked my project today! I will be creating more of my altered journal so stay tuned.  Until next time.
Loves- Scrappin Madge

4 comments:

  1. amazing work on canvas..beautiful colour combos.. fabulous creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fun colors and textures on your pages!

    ReplyDelete
  3. With your inspiration I am almost to the point of inking up my canvas journal...what am I saving it for, right?! I absolutely love the thought you've put into this project. The wings and crown are wonderfully placed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cool! I love all the elements you have used on this canvas journal!

    ReplyDelete