Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Shabby Chic Bookmarks Linnie Bloom Style.....

Hello friends!! Happy Tuesday, Scrappin Madge here! I am hoping that you are all having a fabulous week so far! I know that I am! I love playing with Linnie Blooms Product! I have created some fun shabby chic bookmarks and you are going to love this trio! But before you check out these cute little ladies, let me show you the supplies that I used to create this fun project!!!!


* The following supplies you can purchase on the Linnie Blooms Website*
-Heidi Swapp Color Shine- Chartreuse, Pink Rose, Mint and Amethyst
-Gellatos by Faber Castle
-Canvas Bookmark and Leaves

To see what other products that were used be sure to check out my blog {HERE}
 

 

  ***Here are the cute Shabby Chic Bookmarks***

 How cute are these right??? 

So now do you want to make your own??? 

Here are the steps to complete your own shabby chic bookmarks. 1. Use your spritz ink to ink the bookmarks (Allow to dry) 2.Take your Gellatos and color on the bookmarks (I used several different colors). Take a paintbrush and some water and blend the colors to liking. (Allow to dry) 3. Take the stamp block and place the stamp on the block, use the ink and stamp onto the dry canvas bookmarks. 4. Spritz the leaf green and allow to dry, adhere with fabric fusion. 5. Cut three flowers each  and adhere to the bottom of the bookmark. 6. Add the wood veneer pieces and the straight pins. 7. Punch a hole in the top of the bookmarks and add ribbon to the tops. Be sure to check out the Linnie Blooms Store to get your goodies Tell them Madge sent you!! And also be sure to like Linnie Blooms on FB too!!! 

7 comments:

  1. These are GORGEOUS! Love the colors and all the details! You nailed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so flipping pretty! Love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scrappin Madge, I love your style!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing colours.. so fun and bright.. beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm catching up on posts and had to come back to see all of the details on this one...how fabulous are your colors, girl FRIEND! You always put together the happiest of designs. Love each one of these beauties!

    ReplyDelete