Friday, June 5, 2015

cute boy -- art journal page

hello and good morning to all Linnie Bloomers

I am excited to share my art journal page featuring my elder brother. The pic may be around 45 years old. At that in India , all kids owned this soldier uniform.





Process
  1. first tear two triangle paper pieces of different sizes. then stitch the lace with the paper.
  2. then using the stencil give some dimension to the canvas.
  3. apply some colour through mist and acrlyic colors. 
  4. Stamp paper with Butterfly stamp. Sprinkle embossing powder and heat it with embossing tool
  5. stick the fuzzy  cut picture on the butterfly.
  6. stick he triangle paper to the canvas. Adhere some embellishments.
  7. Finally adhere some buttons.

please visit my blog http://butterfliesnbuttons.blogspot.com/ for more of my work.





2 comments: