Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Feather LB Card

Hi everyone!!

Here Noe to share with you a new inspiration project!! Are you ready?? It´s time to create!!

For this time, I wanted to create my own colorful background with Distress Inks and Stitched Greetings Stamp! 

Here is my project.…Hope you will like it ... It´s very colorful, isn´t it??


Products used:
 To make the background I used the embossing resist technique (stamping with embossing transparent ink and using clear embossing powder, then... I play with my Distress Inks applied with the Blending Tool). Finally, splashing drops on the card so that the ink react.
Background detail.
Drops are seen in the background created

To create the feathers I used Linnie Blooms Feather stencil covering with Sparkle Medium and let it dry.  Then, I drew the outline with a black marker.


Photos in detail of the result:


Decorate the card to your liking and work done!! I hope you enjoy so much make this card!!
Hop on over to the Linnie Blooms  website to check out all of these great products AND like Linnie Blooms on Facebook for more inspiration!

Have a Great Day!!



1 comment: