Friday, July 31, 2015

Garden Flag with Cloud Imagination

Hi Trish here and The Linnie Blooms Garden Flag too!

Today, I wanted to play and create something I did from my childhood and that was lay in the grass and watch the clouds roll bye creating beautiful different shapes. I always wanted a ladder to take me to the clouds so, I could play. My friends and I would scream out when we saw a shape we knew it was fun to use our imagination. Do kids still do that?  Any Hoo!  I still go out in the backyard and look up into those clouds to see what I can find (every once in a while I let out a scream-when I know what it is).

 
I had so much fun playing with the Linnie Bloom Canvas Garden Flag, So
 much space to cover, I just want to keep going and going. Today, I used Paint from Art Anthology, Texture from Ranger, Whipped Spackle from Faber Castell, Stencils from Stencil Girl and the Linnie Blooms Canvas Butterflies(I think the hanger is from 7Gypsies)


I LOVE the Linnie Blooms Canvas Butterflies, you receive 4 in a pack. They are very durable especial when you are pulling and bending and painting and they are not falling apart.
 
It was fun to let loose today, I feel extra happy, I have 22 hidden items in my clouds can you find them? 
 

 
Keep letting your imagination play
 
Happy Day
 
Trish    




















http://linnieblooms.blogspot.com/2015/07/Garden-Flag-with-Cloud-imagination

No comments:

Post a Comment